Minleon decorative RGB Bullet Lights are a high quality colourful bright light point with many uses and applications .The Minleon digital RGB Bullet lights are the smallest in the Minleon digital lighting range, and are available in clear with Black, Green, White or Clear string with custom spacing available. A perfect addition to the great range of Minleon Decorative RGB Pixel Lights
These are perfect for use in trees, bushes, signage, frames and many other lighting applications
|Product Name||Bullet Light|
|Voltage||12 Volts Direct Current (12vdc)|
|Power||0.34 Watts per RGB Light|
|Current||28mA per Light @ 12vdc|
|Processing||48bit (16bit per colour)|
|Refresh Rate||1KHZ Broadcast Quality|
|Working Temp||-20 to +60 Degree Celsius|
|Bulb Spacing||15cm or Custom spacing|
|Bulb Count per String||25 bulbs or custom bulb count|
|String Colour||Clear, Black, Dark Green or White|
|Lighting Controller||Minleon NDB, MC2, WEC controllers|
Quick 1/2 Turn Weatherproof Connector
Minleon Lighting Advantages
- 12VDC - Safe low DC voltage which is perfect for public spaces and commercial applications using quality Australian certified power supplies.
- IP67 - Can be used outdoors or indoors, temporary or permanently.
- UV Rated - High quality materials are used to withstand the harsh Australian sun for many years.
- RGB LED - A Red, Green and Blue LED are combined in the same package allowing the creations of millions of colours.
- 48 Bit Digital Processing - 16 Bit per colour allowing for millions of colour combinations.
- 1KHZ Refresh Rate - High refresh rate allowing for broadcast quality recording without flicker effects.
- Quick Connect Plug - Fast 1/2 turn weatherproof connector allowing for dramatically reduced installation and dismantle times.
- Philips Lighting Partner - Minleon Group is part of the Signify Licensing Program (Philips Lighting) For RGB Lighting, so you can be assured that Minleon lighting is covered and legal to be sold into the Australian market and does not breach the intellectual property rights and patents of Signify (Philips)
- Australian Registered Business - Deal with a trusted an Australian registered business that has been in this industry for over 7 years.
- Knowledge & Experience - We know our products and we can help you make the best use of our lighting and control systems for maximum impact.
- Plug and Play Options - We work with you to offer complete plug and play solutions, programmed with installation instructions based on your customized needs.
NOTE: Due to the custom nature of our lighting products then most products are order based. You will find stocked products below when available.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.