Minleon Decorative RGB Pixel Light Spheres are a high quality colourful diffused ball that are connectable to create synchronized programmable lighting installations. The Minleon digital RGB Sphere lights are an opaque poly-carbonate ball available in 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm and 500mm sizes that can be mixed together to create amazing lighting possibilities. Comes with a 30cm T-way drop and an optional ground stake for garden installation
These are perfect for hanging in foyers, hallways, gardens, trees, chandeliers, and many other creative lighting applications
|Product Name||RGB Spheres|
|Ball Size||250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm and 500mm|
|Voltage||12 Volts Direct Current (12vdc)|
250mm - 1.8 watts, 300mm - 2.5 watts, 350mm - 2,8 watts, 400mm - 3.6 watts, 500mm - 3.6 watts
|Current||250mm - 150mA, 300mm - 210mA, 350mm - 235mA, 400mm - 300mA, 500mm - 300mA @ 12vdc|
|Processing||48bit (16bit per colour)|
|Refresh Rate||1KHZ Broadcast Quality|
|Working Temp||-20 to +60 Degree Celsius|
|Bulb Spacing||30cm Tway included|
|Bulb Count per String||Per Sphere|
|String Colour||Black, Dark Green or White|
|Lighting Controller||Minleon NDB, MC2, WEC controllers|
RGB Sphere Lights
Includes optional ground stake
Quick 1/2 Turn Weatherproof Connector
Minleon Lighting Advantages
- 12VDC - Safe low DC voltage which is perfect for public spaces and commercial applications using quality Australian certified power supplies.
- IP65 - Can be used outdoors or indoors, temporary or permanently.
- UV Rated - High quality materials are used to withstand the harsh Australian sun for many years.
- RGB LED - A Red, Green and Blue LED are combined in the same package allowing the creations of millions of colours.
- 48 Bit Digital Processing - 16 Bit per colour allowing for millions of colour combinations.
- 1KHZ Refresh Rate - High refresh rate allowing for broadcast quality recording without flicker effects.
- Quick Connect Plug - Fast 1/2 turn weatherproof connector allowing for dramatically reduced installation and dismantle times.
- Philips Lighting Partner - Minleon Group is part of the Signify Licensing Program (Philips Lighting) For RGB Lighting, so you can be assured that Minleon lighting is covered and legal to be sold into the Australian market and does not breach the intellectual property rights and patents of Signify (Philips)
- Australian Registered Business - Deal with a trusted an Australian registered business that has been in this industry for over 7 years.
- Knowledge & Experience - We know our products and we can help you make the best use of our lighting and control systems for maximum impact.
- Plug and Play Options - We work with you to offer complete plug and play solutions, programmed with installation instructions based on your customized needs.
NOTE: Due to the custom nature of our lighting products then most products are order based. You will find stocked products below when available.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.